- Last month I wrote about Centrum’s new line of ProNutrient supplements. I’ve added several of the Centrum products to my daily routine.
- I even bought a pill sorter like my grandma used so I can make sure I take my Energy multivitamin with breakfast and my Omega-3 capsule and Fruit and Veggie supplement after dinner. It’s been a helpful way for me to make Centrum part of my daily routine.
- It’s one of the good habits I’ve been working on this year. This, along with our weekday veganism, feels like a change for good.
- It can be difficult to know which vitamin and mineral products to select from the store.
- The photo on the right is just the vitamin aisle at the Kroger where I shop. I’m mean, look at that. It makes your head spin.
- Luckily, the vitamin aisle is directly across from the pain reliever aisle, because you are going to need a Tylenol after browsing the thousands of supplements. I can’t even imagine the brain pain I’d get in a dedicated vitamin store.
- Now, if you read my first Centrum post and visited their site, you may have had some trouble with the health assessment. That seems all fixed and Centrum wants you to try it out again.
- And this time there is a $25 incentive.
- Yep, one of you guys will win a $25 AMEX gift card! And everyone who registers with Nutrition Possible and completes the assessment will get a $10 coupon in the mail from Centrum.
- I went to NutritionPossible.com, created an account, and did my own assessment and I’ll get my own $10 coupon, just like anybody else can.
- My assessment revealed I need more calcium and a daily nap. A daily nap? Will do!
- The best part is I know before I walk in the store what I need to buy. I can go into the vitamin aisle, grab Centrum calcium, and be safe from that distant buzzing that happens when I’m faced with too many choices (flashing back to the last time I tried to order something from Panera).
- Thanks, Centrum! I hope you have a calcium supplement that tastes like chocolate! Get on that, development people.
- THE GIVEAWAY
- Go to NutritionPossible.com.
- Create an account and create your personal nutrition plan.
- After you complete your assessment (remember to claim your $10 coupon), come back HERE to this post and LEAVE ME A COMMENT about something you learned your nutrition is lacking as part of your assessment.
- This comment is your entry. One entry per person, please.
- Here are the official rules.
- I’ll draw a winner on the evening of February 13, so enter while you can. Winning will be a nice little Valentine’s Day present from me and Centrum to you.
- If you could use the little Facebook share button below, I would really appreciate you helping me get the word out! xxoo
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by One2One Network. I received incentives and am eligible for prizing. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about NutritionPossible.com as a product or its effectiveness
EDITED TO ADD: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Kristi R.!
I learned that I should nap daily (I do most days) and that I should add dancing to my life (and I do that 🙂 ) and that I need to cut back on the coffee…which scares the cr@p out of me lol.
Very interesting. Thanks for this post.
Shame on me! Need more veggies and fruits!
Sarah C says
I need to snack on nuts (surprise!) and drink more water (yep, knew that one).
Rhoda A says
Fruits and veggies are sadly lacking from my life right now.
I do try but I know I’m not eating enough
Kelly @ Practical Savings says
Very interesting assessment. I need to improve our fruits/veggies and bean intake. Requested my $10 coupon too. Looking forward to getting that. 🙂
Margaret Hollingsworth says
Fruits and veggies lacking….time to make some more green smoothies!
crystal allen says
i found that i need more fruits and veggies in my diet thanks clallen at ntin dot net
Kim F says
Of course need to add more fruits, veggies and water!
Julie L says
I lack vitamin d and calcium thanks and have a great day
Good news, Anne! There ARE chewable chocolate calcium supplements available (although, maybe not from Centrum).
Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says
No surprise to me that I need a lot more water. Almost all of my liquids come via diet soda. Bad girl!
Bridgette @ Blessings Multiplied says
I need to get more calcium and to start drinking more water! Great giveaway! 🙂
kandace ferguson says
i need more potassium in my diet and i need to drink more water. i almost never eat vegetables… im hopeless lol thanks for the giveaway
Jen M. says
My diet doesn’t contain enough fruit and I need to eat more beans & whole grains. It is also suggested that I take 20min power naps. I like the suggestion of a 10 minute walk as a part of the recommended 30min of exercise – I love to to walks so it works out great! It was also recommended I eat more seafood for omega-3. Thanks!
well, I need to take a vitamin, I lack phytonutrients, and I am supposed to take a daily nap. I guess first I need to see what has phytonutrients in it…
Kristi R. says
Apparently I need to eat more seafood, which is not something I can really afford to do, since I don’t like cod. I would happily eat more crab if I could. Oh, and cut back on the coffee. Pshaw!
I learned that the assessment is not set up for no-wheat vegetarians. It was suggested that I eat more whole wheat bread and whole grain cereals, which is not an option. It also suggested seafood & poultry, again, not an option. It recommended a phytonutrient supplement when I eat over 8 servings of fruits and veggies daily.
Overall, not impressed with the assessment.
JennG not in Italy says
I “learned” that I need more fruits and veggies and could stand to get more active. No matter how many times you “learn” it, you never know which time will be the time that makes a difference. I do know that now that I am “of a certain age,” although I still feel 25, I really should consider some supplements and lifestyle changes. 🙂
Susan in the Boonies says
I learned I need that nap as well! And more calcium. And more fish. And then my computer gasped, groaned, and gave out a huge clunking sound and started spewing smoke.
I’m trying not to take it personally.