- Back in the summer of 1996, my husband and I went to a toy store to buy a present for my nephew. We couldn’t stop playing with this one toy, so we bought it for our gift for the birthday party. Luckily it was five months or so before you couldn’t get a Tickle Me Elmo for love or money.
- It was before Elmo was the hot toy, but we figured it was a great thing to buy because it was so fun for us as grownups.
- I had the same feeling this summer at a toy event where I first saw the Wubble Bubble Ball. It was definitely the hot item that day. I had to wait weeks for enough to come into stock so I could have one for the purposes of this sponsored review.
- It mostly lives up to my expectation. You need the included pump to inflate it, and that requires the type of batteries we of course don’t have on hand. Now that I think about it, there are probably some in the weather radio, but borrowing those is a bad idea.
- It was a bit of a trick to get it finally inflated, but I attribute that to the user. I’m all thumbs.
- Once that bad boy is inflated, try to stop playing with it. I prefer toys like this to be solely outside toys, but the Wubble Bubble ball is surprisingly gushy. (Write that down. “Surprisingly gushy.”)
- It’s allegedly hard to pop, even though my kids seemed determined to try. The good news is, the Wubble Bubble comes with a replacement guarantee. I suggest telling your kids up front that they have to pay for that. It will cut down on them trying to pop the thing.
- Target selected the Wubble™ Bubble Ball as a 2014 Top Toy for the Holiday Season. It was listed among other popular toys and games that are sure to be on every holiday wish list next month.
- I think it would be a great gag gift to give another adult. The price is right for those type of exchanges.
- Wubble Bubble Ball is a Family Fun Toy Of The Year Award Winner. The 25 winners are featured in the November 2014 issue of Family Fun Magazine.
- Wubble has won numerous toy awards, including an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award, a National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, a Mr. Dad Approved Award, a Parent’s Choice Award and the Dr. Toy Best 100 Picks Award and more!
- Wubble Ball is available at Target, Toys R Us and online at www.wubbleball.com. Wubble Ball is on Twitter (@WubbleBall) and Facebook (facebook.com/wubbleball).
- Wubble Ball’s are not indestructible, but they have a lifetime replacement guarantee. It costs $6.99 to replace a Wubble under the guarantee.
- I think the Wubble is super fun. My kids agree. Snap one up for the holidays! And don’t forget the D batteries.
We got the Wubble for my sons 16th birthday. He has Autsim and he loves balls. He loved his Wubble too. He had a great time playing with it for about 4 hours, he was so happy, until it broke. There guarantee is bogus too because you have to pay 14.00 for the replacement. Don’t disppoint your children or waste your money on this poorly made product.