Luckily, my kids have been testing a new product from Clearasil. They’ve been using the new Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Dispenser.
It’s pretty cool—the automatic dispenser that puts the perfect amount of facial cleanser right in their hands.
The starter kit comes with two different kinds of Clearasil face wash—there’s Super Fruit Splash and Soothing Plant Extract. Super Fruit Splash is has the power and light scent of cranberry and raspberry. Soothing Plant Extract is gentle, to soothe acne-irritated skin.
My daughter said they both worked great. She especially like the scent of the Super Fruit Splash, but said it wasn’t too strong (so boys could use it). And, if it were possible to smell your own face, it wouldn’t smell too fruity. Yes, she thought about smelling her own face.
Also, she liked how it didn’t get too sudsy, since other cleansers she’s used were “too bubbly” and “felt weird in her nose”. I told her to stop getting any cleanser in her nose. There is no acne in your nose!
little test monkey offspring noted “My skin did not dry out when I used it with my deep pore cleanser.”
What I liked about the Clearasil PerfectaWash is that
- The dispenser came with batteries. This is huge. Can I get an amen?
- I can get refills at the drugstore for about what I’d pay for any other face wash.
- I can order refills from Amazon, which I love since I get free shipping on most things with my Prime membership.
- The dispenser keeps the bathroom counter neat, while the face wash my kids use twice a day stays easy to access.
- PerfectaWash is the Self magazine Healthy Beauty Awards winner for best anti-acne cleanser.
- Clearasil is a brand I trust.
Please check out the buy one, get one coupon on the Clearasil Facebook page.
Clearasil is also running great giveaways for tickets to the Clearasil Six Flags Summer Concert Series and tickets to Lollapalooza Music Festival. Check that out on their Facebook page, as well.
It’s a thumbs up in my house and worth a try. I saw a difference overnight and it made their skin look even better with sustained use.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Clearasil. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.