Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies
The secret ingredient in these strawberry chocolate chip cookies is pudding mix! Also, the inclusion of mini chocolate chips makes them just extra cute.
Mix up a batch of cookie batter and freeze in a log shape wrapped in freezer paper. Saw off a couple of slices at night to bake for yourself after the kids go to sleep. #SecretCookies
Ready for a recipe without having to scroll through my life story? Boom!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe
1 stick butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg, large
1 cup flour
3 oz package strawberry cream instant pudding mix
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter with the sugar and the brown sugar.
- Add in vanilla and egg, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and mix until just combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, gently fold in the chips.
- Scoop into 1 inch mounds and bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Allow to cool on pan for 60 seconds before moving to a cooling rack.