If you blog then you are familiar with all the behind the scenes features available to the blog owner.
One of the stats available to me is the search terms people use to find my site and click through. It is really funny what some people have searched for to come up with my blog.
A sample of this week’s search terms:
- super mom (Hardly, but thank you!)
- christmas soon (Don’t remind me, honey.)
- duggar style homeschool (Bwahaha! She’s nice. And organized.)
- homeschool mom’s skirts (Okay, getting a little pervy.)
- letting yourself go mom (Is there some bigger movement about this I am not aware of?)
- weight watchers michelle dugger (What the hay? That was random.)
I think the oddest one was in Cyrillic for the Russian term “holiday card”. I had to use a translator site to figure that one out.
How did you find me? I think most of my hits come through Facebook. Thank you for being my Facebook friend!
Future post topic: Google juice. What is it? How do you remove it from carpet?
P.S. There’s still time to enter my giveaway. Use the gift cards to Starbucks and Amazon.com yourself or re-gift. I won’t tell.